There are various opportunities at the CAC for students who need internship experience.
The process of interning at the CAC has a few steps. Below the basic steps are listed.
- Contact email@example.com with what internship you would like to apply for.
- Complete application
- Submit application and resume.
- If your skillset and academic needs are a good fit for the CAC, you will be asked to come to our center for an interview and a tour.
- Attend the 8 hours of required training for all volunteers and interns.
- Fill out the additional required paperwork, including a Criminal Background Check and Fingerprinting.
- Meet with the Donor Relations and Events Coordinator to confirm your schedule.
- Let the work begin!
*** Typically, the Intern Class starts at the beginning of August and then again at the beginning of January.
Our Internship and Volunteer Program for Fall 2022 is now open!
For more information and the application, please contact Hannah Gunter at 423-266-6918 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internships Offered at This Time:
Special Event/Fundraising Volunteer
Are you an event planner or organizer? Do you enjoy organizing parties or reaching out to your community to support the activities of the CAC? If so, you may enjoy working with us on ACES 2022!
Duties include pre-event planning and preparations, participation in various aspects of special events, and serving on event committees. Event set up and cleanup.
- Communications Intern- The Communications Intern will work with the CAC staff on various writing projects that may include, but are not limited to procedure manuals, training, website postings/blogs, and grant applications.
The supervision schedule will be at a minimum weekly, more if needed.
All documents/projects mentioned below will have structured work plans that include time for editing for both content and structure.
- Intensive Writing and Editing Intern- The W&E Intern will work with the CAC staff on various writing projects that may include, but are not limited to procedure manuals, training's, website postings, social media, and grant applications.