There are various opportunities at the CACHC for students who need an internship experience.
The process to intern at the CACHC has a few steps. Below the basic steps are listed.
- Fill out an application
- Email the application along with a copy of your resume to the Director of External Affairs, Kristin Ownby at email@example.com
- If your skill set and academic needs are a good fit for the CACHC you will be asked to come to our center for an interview and a tour.
- Attend the 8 hour required training for all volunteers and interns.
- Fill out the additional required paperwork, including a Criminal Background Check and Fingerprinting.
- Meet with the Director of External Affairs to confirm your schedule.
- Let the work begin!
Typically the required Intern Class is at the beginning of September and then again at the beginning of February***.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accomodate supervised clinical hour internships.
For more information please contact Kristin Ownby at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-266-6918.
***Our Spring 2017 internship program is full. Please contact us for Fall 2017 opportunities.***