“Money is a person’s personal energy reduced to portable form. It can go where you cannot go; lift burdens you cannot touch with your fingers; save lives with which you cannot deal directly.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick
You can make a contribution to the Children’s Advocacy Center of Hamilton County in several ways:
- Make a donation to the Children Are Cherished (CAC) Annual Fund.
- Become a Corporate Sponsor and receive benefits for your business.
- Include the Center in your estate planning.
- Contact us about the items on our annual wish list.
- Attend one of our fundraising events.
- Hold a fundraising event to benefit the CACHC
There are many ways that you can support children by donating to the CACHC. This TED Talk explores how supporting agencies administrative costs can be just as impactful as supporting programmic costs: